FIRST FAN SIGN EVENT

Title: [Official] Blackpink, will hold their first fan sign event since debut, on July 2nd

Source: Naver

Date posted: June 27, 2017





Comments: 

1.) [+137][-2] Wow, I'm definitely going!!

2.) [+124][-2] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So this is what Kim Jisoo was talking about when she said "Look forward to it" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3.) [+115][-2] Finally.....

4.) [+110][-2] Yes, I can go since it's on a weekend~!!!

5.) [+97][-2] Make some noise~~~~~~~~~~

6.) [+44][-1] I'm definitely going!!!!!!

7.) [+42][-1] Finally!!!  Looks like treasure box has been fully opened...I'm going to go see the jewels!!!! Gather around Blinks~~

8.) [+41][-1] Thanks for working hard YG ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9.) [+41][-1] So this is what she was telling us to look forward to ㅠ

10.) [+40][-1] I'm in a rural town but I'm definitely going ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.