WHEN GIRL GOES HARD ON THAT VISUAL GAME

Title: Pretty Rosé who caused a buzz jpgif

Source: Pann

Date posted: December 28, 2017


Everyone was talking about how pretty Rosé looked at the 'Gayo Daejun'
But she looked the same as she always did, on the red carpet, so I didn't understand it


But when I saw her on stage, wow...prettiest in the whole world
She was especially pretty during the 'So Hot' stage
It was game over when she blew a kiss at the start


Her vocal color is so charming and what's the deal with her visuals
I don't know if it's because she's dyed her hair brown, but her beauty is even more pronounced


Wow...everyone, she's so pretty in this preview pic
A real Disney princess...so pretty


Her being legendary that day is the truth
Seriously so pretty...


Her styling is always pretty and her visuals are the best
So pretty.  I usually only look at Jennie
but I could only see Rosé that day


Hul....a goddess
Crazy....are her visuals for real?


I can see why she caused a buzz
Her makeup was on point and she's amazing for being able to pull off such an extravagant styling





Comments:

1.) [+52][-4] I feel like her visuals are more pronounced, the lighter her hair color.  I feel like she's a lot prettier with the hair color she has now than the hair color she had at the start of 'AIIYL' promos.  I personally think she looked prettiest in blonde.  I wish she'd go back to blonde ㅠㅠㅠ

2.) [+47][-2] She was legendary on this day as well and now she's hit another peak ㅠㅠ

3.) [+37][-3] Rosé was pretty, pretty and pretty

4.) [+21][-2] She dances well, is pretty, has a nice vocal color and a good personality...Rosé, you do everything you want~

5.) [+20][-2] She hit another peak...pretty ㅠㅠ

6.) [+14][-0] Blonde Rosé is the best.  I personally feel her visuals stood out more, with brown hair at 'Gayo Daejun' than during the 'AIIYL' promotions

7.) [+14][-1] I agree with the comments below; she's one of the top 3 female idols that look good in blonde hair

8.) [+13][-1] I honestly had a bias against YG, but was shocked after seeing them on 'Weekly Idol'...I feel like she'll be surprised and tell me not to use such words if I say "stupid" in front of her

9.) [+11][-0] Blackpink doesn't have a visual hole; all four of them are pretty.  Not only are they pretty but they're talented and dress well~~  Aren't they too perfect?

10.) [+11][-1] I fell for Rosé because of her voice and now I can't escape because of her visuals ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Title: Blackpink Rosé's visuals at 'Gayo Daejun'

Source: Instiz

Date posted: December 29, 2017

























Park Chaeyoung



Comments: 

- YG's styling is amazing...wow

- Rosé...why are you so pretty....a goddess...

- An angel ㅠㅠ

- Chaeng ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Seriously, Park Chaeyoung just keeps becoming more and more pretty

- ㅠㅠㅠ A goddess ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Chaeyoung is so pretty....

- So pretty...even her name, Chaeyoung, is pretty

- My baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠ so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Definition of an angel ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.