GIRL KILLING THAT AIRPORT FASHION

Title: Jennie's styling gap in just 1 day

Source: Pann

Date posted: March 28, 2018


It can't be helped...Jennie gives off classy and royal vibes, wherever and whenever...
How is it possible to be this luxurious looking?


Even with light styling, she has a classy vibe
With just a pair of earrings, her aura is already one of a kind


She seems to fully understand what suits her
She's got such a nice modern and feminine style


Wow...her aura is amazing
like a celebrity among celebrities


And the very next day, she had something super casual
She had her hair tied up as well!!!


I really like this gap in style ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Just what does she not look good in


She looks good in everything
Even the small hairs on her head look pretty


I really wish I had Jennie's ability to look good in anything
One thing that remains the same, is her luxurious vibe







Comments:

1.) [+82][-33] I'll probably get negged for this, but things like "luxurious looking" or "classy" are things I've understood after seeing Jennie.  She looks like the type to have a free pass at the mall

2.) [+54][-3] Pretty Jennie

3.) [+46][-2] She's really pretty ㅠㅠ

4.) [+25][-1] She coordinates her personal outfits ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5.) [+21][-1] Wow, how is she so pretty...it's god's work that she was casted.  I'm blown away every time I see her

6.) [+19][-2] Once you find her pretty, you end up only looking at her...she's got a really charming face

7.) [+18][-0] Then do trainees get styled by stylists as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ????  She styles herself well...haven't you seen Jennie's clothes during 'Blackpink House'?? ㅋㅋㅋ Personal outfits at YG are coordinated by the individuals ㅋㅋ

8.) [+15][-0] Blackpink dress themselves really well...I'm shocked whenever I see them ㅠㅠㅠ

9.) [+10][-0] She's hip

10.) [+9][-1] How do they have such good proportions...I'm amazed every time I see them




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Title: Blackpink Jennie who tied her hair up today.jpg

Source: Instiz

Date posted: March 26, 2018









Comments:

- She looks innocent yet cat-like...cute but chic

- She looks like a squishy mochi ㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm really envious of the shape of her face

- She's so small and cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so lovable ㅠㅠㅠ

- My muse

- She really does look young

- So pretty ㅠㅠ

- Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I really like the 'on stage'/'off stage' gap ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Jennie ㅠㅠㅠ

- Princess

- I want to poke her cheeks

- It's interesting how she's got features and a round face but a sharp aura

- I'm envious of those who look good with ponytails...pretty...

- Wow, she looks so good with the hoodie and jean jacket

- She's so cute

- She's got such an aura, even in simple clothes

- Her aura really stands out

- You really have to see her in person...she's not human...even from 100 meters away, she's still a celebrity

- Jennie, you're the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you

- My goddess ㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.