LISA IN PANN AREA (FEAT. JISOO) 18.04.20

Title: What does S. Korea mean to Blackpink Lisa?

Source: Pann

Date posted: April 20, 2018



Jisoo: "S. Korea is?"


Lisa: "Our country!"


Jisoo: "And Thailand?"


Lisa: "My country!"


"We were eating something really spicy and when I said, 'No matter how spicy the dish is in Japan, it doesn't taste as spicy as this', Lisa said, 'That's right.  The spiciness is different from our country'.  So I went, 'Huh?  What are you talking about?  S. Korea is my country and Thailand is yours ㅋㅋㅋ'.  And then Lisa went, 'I've been living here for 5 years, count me in too~' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute





Comments:

1.) [+58][-0] Lisa is really likable.  Her pronunciation is so good that you wouldn't be able to tell that she's a foreigner if you listen to her lives with your eyes closed.  And if you think about how she came to a different country, by herself, at such a young age and put in that much effort, she's really amazing ㅠㅠㅠ  I've been watching the re-runs of 'BP House' lately, and they're all so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Blackpink, let's do well

2.) [+39][-0] Lisa has the best pronunciation among the foreign female idols as of late.  And not sure if it's because she's from YG, but she seems to be the most talented among them as well

3.) [+39][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do I find her saying "I've been living here for 5 years, count me in too" so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

4.) [+10][-0] Lisa is so cute

5.) [+8][-0] She says to count her in too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.