JISOO IN PANN AREA 17.02.15


Title: Blackpink Jisoo is naturally cute?

Source: Pann

Date posted: February 15, 2017


Blackpink's official instagram was updated with 2 clips of Jisoo, and I like it..!
She's so naturally cute~~ I can't help smiling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Why wasn't I born as a dog....
Dalgom, I envy you....

I also really like how she's become the MC for Inkigayo ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Because of that, there's a lot of gifs for me to save....so cute...

Cringing at your own aegyo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Based on her expression, seems like it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You're not supposed to eat that!!!!  She's cute whatever she does

Overflowing with cuteness while leaving work.  Jisoo's cute just by smiling ㅠㅠㅠ

I know it's a bit random, but her hands are big!!!!?  That's pretty surprising
Or is it that her face is small?

It's always respectful to conclude with the best shot
(even her hands are cute ㅠ)






Comments: 

1.) [+77][-5] I've become a 31 year old ahjumma, who no longer has interest nor can memorize idol names, but this child is so pretty.....how can she be this pretty

2.) [+59][-1] Jisoo, how long are you going to be this cuteㅠ?

3.) [+52][-1] Jichu Jichu~~

4.) [+23][-1] Our Jisoo ㅋㅋ Eating her hair during a photoshoot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute

5.) [+22][-0] Everyone in Blackpink's so cute...the way they talk is so cute

6.) [+19][-0] So pretty....

7.) [+19][-0] Whenever I see kids who are just naturally cute, I can feel that they received a lot of love growing up

8.) [+19][-1] Jisoo's most legendary gif predebut, in my opinion...

9.) [+19][-0] Seriously...just based on appearance, she seems like she'll be the quiet type, the typical visual but she was overflowing with charms when I saw her on TV ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She seems to have a great personality as well....even her peers say that she was a good kid ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10.) [+17][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jisoo's cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.