D-2 BLACKPINK

Title: 'Comeback D-2' Blackpink, 'STAY' emotional pop...MV making revealed

Source: Naver

Date posted: October 30, 2016








Comments: 

1.) [+291][-27] Only heard a bit of the song, but I already like it...Blackpink, let's hit daebak.  Hwaiting!!

2.) [+253][-22] I hear today was for 'STAY' and tomorrow will be for 'Playing with Fire'

3.) [+252][-22] Their vocal colors are the best..really looking forward to it ㅋ

4.) [+233][-22] Wow...fck daebak....the song is good and their visuals are amazing

5.) [+218][-21] Blackpink hwaiting!!!  Let's walk the flower path

6.) [+121][-10] This is what you call a song

7.) [+111][-10] Rose's vocal color kills me again today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8.) [+105][-10] Only a slight taste would've been better, too much was revealed ㅠㅠ But the song is really daebak...the tone, the vocals, the skills are all good

9.) [+97][-9] YG gives music I can trust.  Blackpink's song is so addictive~~ Rose seems to be pretty good with the guitar and I like her vocal color.  I really like Jennie's rap

10.) [+97][-9] 'Just by my side, stay with me~~' I really fckng like it

11.) [+106][-13] Looks like winning 1st will be possible. A song that is public friendly can't be beat by fandom size

12.) [+76][-3] They will definitely become more popular since their songs are great, their concept stands out and they have classy visuals

13.) [+90][-8] I'm curious at the people who swear at them and call them '2NE1 ripoffs' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even if we were to humor that, they've clearly showcased their talents ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially 'STAY'...first I got goosebumps at the vocal color when Rose started singing and then I got goosebumps when Jennie started rapping.  Then you have Jisoo and Lisa who act as 'leads' in Blackpink but would be 'main' material elsewhere

14.) [+92][-9] I really like the song ♡♡♡ Blackpink, let's hit daebak!!!!!
Their vocal colors are great and they're pretty ㅋㅋ They were cute on VApp ㅋ Lisa~ ㅋㅋㅋ

15.) [+86][-7] 'STAY' gives me vibes that are different from the current idol market.  I really like the song ㅠㅠ

16.) [+82][-6] I really like the song ㅠ it fits well with Fall

17.) [+73][-3] Feel like it'll be daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So proud to be a fan

18.) [+86][-8] I like the vocal colors and they're pretty ㅋㅋ They were cute on vApp ㅋ Lisa~ ㅋㅋㅋ 

19.) [+69][-8] I think YG planned things well.  Blackpink doesn't have a stable fandom yet, and with the charts being a bloody mess, it wasn't such a bad idea to reveal a bit through the MV making video.  Personally I've liked Jennie's vocals since she featured in GD's 'Black' so please increase her singing parts ㅠㅠㅠ....Rose's vocal color is the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really want to listen to the full song

20.) [+63][-6] The song's amazing.  Teddy the digital monster.  Jennie's so fckng cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.