BLACKPINK's MV - WHISTLE & BLACKPINK's MV - BOOMBAYAH


Tittle: BLACKPINK (YG rookie girl group) MV - WHISTLE

Source: intiz

Date posted: August 2016






-Wah so special

-The song is good!

-keke I watched their showcase though, and it is good

-I really like itㅠㅠ

-So  remarkable.. really YG style

-It looks 2NE1+RVㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'll become a fan

-I don't usually praise something but since this addictive sound was chosen, its beyond my expectation

-I have watched it and its very coolㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜreally goodㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-I think they BLACKPINK choose a remarkable songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh, look at this girl crush

-Ah.. really this song is really good .. really

-Heol my type

-The song its goodㅠㅠ

-Wah I like this song the most! Members  look so pretty

-Its a good song

-But that 'barabarabarabam' must be well-liked overseas meanwhile that 'barabarabarabam' part sounds so tacky in our country (Korea) yet, its really addictive

-This song is my styleㅠ

-They have a good choice for the song. This song is the best song that was released from YG so far

-I like both whistle and boombayah

-Soooo pretty

-These kids are pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Rose's voices kinda CL+Park Bom combination

-This so is really extraordinary.. makes me listen to it continuously

-Indeed different

-Wah Jennie really didn't look like a rookie

-Lisa is so pretty, really looks like Nana Komatsu

-Rose's voice color is really addictive

-Jichuuu




Tittle: BLACKPINK (YG rookie girl group) MV - BOOMBAYAH

Source: instiz

Date posted: August 2016







-Jennie's rap (thumbs up)

-The killing part of this song is the rap part at the beginning, really got the feeling

-This song style, I like this song more

-If YG let them comeback quickly, it will be very good. This song is indeed good yet their legendary visual is really amazing

-I like this YG style

-Rappers are really pretty... though its rap, their voices are good

-Wahh so pretty

-They are good at rapping

-OHH its good, and the blonde one is really girlcrush (Lisa)

-Lets get hyped with BLACKPINK

-Really like it

- Jisoo's voice is surprising, the song gets you hyped

-Ohhh so cute

-Like it like it

-I like the main vocal's voice color... and their choreography is freaking awesome

-Ah finally an addictive song ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

-Though whistle is the best, boombayah is my type

-I love you BLACKPINK lets walk through flower road

-Somehow this song suits their name BLACKPINK so much

-OPPA!

-Fandom material

-Jennie is really girlcrush

-Wah there's no visual hole

-Jisoo's vocal color is really my style




0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.