IT REALLY IS AESTHETICALLY PLEASING

Title: The interior of Blackpink's house for their reality show.gif

Source: Instiz

Date posted: January 17, 2018


180107, during 'BP House'


Apparently, they had remodeled where the 'Hello Kitty' cafe originally was

[Front gate]


[The pathway to the house]


[Outside]



[A small area outside]


[Inside]


[Overall view of the first floor]


[Kitchen]


and that's not all...

[Going to the second floor]


[Bathroom on the second floor]


[Living room on the second floor]


[PC room on the second floor]


[Overall view of the second floor]


[Another section on the second floor]



You can see this when you look up

And there's more...


When you open the door


You enter the bedrooms ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's so pretty...

Seriously, from head to toe, everything is in pink

..........pink lovers are shook

Apparently, after the reality show is over, the place will become a restaurant ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I decided to make this thread since I often hear people talking about the interior design of homes



Comments:

- Oh, so that's not their actual dorm..!!  At first I thought it was their dorm and thought that YG was pretty amazing

- I want to earn a lot of money and live in a house like that too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Hul, I saw that entrance when I went out drinking in Hongdae

- It's really pretty...seems like a waste to use it only for the reality show ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- The entrance is really pretty

- Hul, I had wondered what that was when I was walking around Hongdae

- I used to not like pink that much...but after seeing this, I realize just how pretty pink can be...I really want to live there ㅠㅠ

- Wow, the remodeling is daebak 

- It'd be really daebak if it was their dorm, but they probably realize that the security would be pretty weak since it's right in the middle of Hongdae

- It'd be nice if they made it into a 'Blackpink fan cafe' after the reality show is over...the interior is pretty so it'd be a waste [for it to turn into a restaurant]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.