MORE JISOO IN PANN AREA


Title: Jisoo's pretty 'Radio Star' gifs

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 13, 2017


This episode of 'Radio Star' was pretty funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My eyes felt purified and it was funny on top of that, so I really enjoyed it~!  She made me stan her once again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

She's so cute for a 23 year old ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ My first time seeing someone hold up a "V" while doing self introduction

Jisoo's most charming point is her smile!!!!!!!!  Why is her smile so baby-like~?
When I look at her, a motherly smile comes automatically!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her special skill is to talk with her mouth closed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's proudly showing it off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  She reminds me of a game character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fckng cute

Even Kyuhyun was surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has several special skills and they're all unique ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's seriously so cute when she goes "um" ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

And when she's expressionless, she gives off a crazy unnie aura!!!!! I love that gap!!!!

YG needs to let Jisoo out on more variety shows...she'll 'hard carry' in that department!!!!  Despite being a rookie, she's good in varieties and she looks like she'll be cold, but she's actually really friendly

After the song, she was so shy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She makes me crazyㅠㅠㅠ





Comments:

1.) [+39][-2] She really looks luxurious..gives off a royalty aura....it wasn't for nothing that SM wanted her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2.) [+37][-2] ChuChaeng

3.) [+35][-4] I like how she smiles a lot

4.) [+21][-0] When she went "kyahh" after seeing her face on camera, it was so cute it made me become a stan

5.) [+20][-0] Jisoo, as well as the rest of Blackpink, all feel luxurious and sophisticated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Like daughters from a wealthy household attending prestigious universities...




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Title: Jisoo rocked at GDA!!!!

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 16, 2017


Everyone knows Jisoo's pretty but her appearance at GDA was the best yet.  
Because she has an aura that I haven't seen before from a girl group

She's alluring...her charms make you fall deeper for her each time!!!!  Doesn't she also feel like a vampire?

How is it possible to look this luxurious and sophisticated....I think this sort of feeling is a first
What would she have done if she hadn't become a celebrity...

I didn't care much for her at first, but after watching 'Weekly Idol' I started to like SmileJisoo.  She has charms that suck you in.  I acknowledge CEO Yang's taste this time

Barbie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like that aura ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She has an aura that I don't think we'll be able o see again

SmileJisoo's gap makes my heart race....she's the first to make me like someone's smiling face

Her personality is so different from the way she looks ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I like that gap!

So cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She makes my heart race~!  I personally wish she'd continuously promote without break...ㅎㅎㅎ





Comments:

1.) [+38][-4] Cute

2.) [+29][-4] Pretty

3.) [+29][-11] All the Blackpink members are pretty...all luxuriously pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I especially like Jennie, she's charming ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I really like Blackpink

4.) [+24][-1] Seriously luxuriously pretty ♡♡ I'm a girl and I'm in love.  I saved this gif too....

5.) [+18][-0] She has heart shaped lips




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Title: 'Freeloader' Jisoo

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 19, 2017



She doesn't need to use any strength to help with the lifting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





Comments: 

1.) [+77][-0] Rosé: Is it me or does Jennie feel heavier today

2.) [+48][-0] Ack, you caught me

3.) [+47][-0] Reminds me of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.) [+18][-0] That must've been nerve wracking...scared of accidentally being dropped and having to focus on the live ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The members as well; needing to catch and make sure not to drop Jennie when she runs and jumps into their arms

5.) [+14][-1] Jisoo's so cute...I'm going to die...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.