BLACKPINK’s JISOO to Fill in for Jungyeon and MC This Week’s Inkigayo


Tittle: BLACKPINK’s JISOO to Fill in for Jungyeon and MC This Week’s Inkigayo

Source: naver

Date posted: August 2016






[+1656,-71] Finally the third schedule

[+909,-99] Though such a pity Jungyeon would not come, I am so excited about Jisoo! Hope that through this, YG will increase their activities

[+997,-116] I did not know she is very good at singing because she is very pretty, her vocal color is very good as well, completely falling for her..   ㅠㅠ really YG's princess..  good luck at MC-ing

[+634,-92] Wah I am so excited

[+608,-95] Such a pity for Jungyeon~ I will be loving BLACKPINK Jisoo Fighting!

[+121,-31] Daebak!!! Completely waiting for it~

[+109,-20] She is YG's flower

[+106,-20] Jisoo ㅠㅠㅠ I want to see you very soon. Don't be nervous and do well hehe

[+99,-23] I think she will be brand a new trending female idol, it does not feel like burden, her innocent voice and her face looks pretty cute

[+93,-16] One of the gems has finally opened

[+74,-12] Cant wait cant wait

[+73,-13] Finally they already have a schedule!!!!!  looking forward for it

[+73,-16] Pretty....10 points!

[+55,-11] Whenever I see her on stage it feels like actress-special stage

[+24,-2] Jisoo FIGHTING~~~~~~~~♡


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.