ROSÉ IN PANN AREA 18.01.29

Title: Rosé's body in the white one piece is amazing!!!!

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 29, 2018


[Seoul Music Award]


Rosé wasn't my bias, but after seeing her on this day, it was love at first sight @.@
Her figure and visuals are both amazing!!!!!!!!!


She looked so cool when she tossed that heavy ring aside
She came ready to slay


This clip is amazing as well ㅋㅋ
Those that couldn't recognize her beauty before, saw this and fell for her


She feels so classy, from head to toe
I wonder how she was raised for her to give off this kind of aura...


Jennie's my bias but, sorry Jennie...
everyone was so pretty, but Rosé was too strong


Her straight shoulders...the entire fit of the outfit....everything was just too pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Look at her figure....how is that possible!!!!!!


She's seriously crazy ㅎ
Her figure is on fire


You can definitely say she hit another peak that day!!!!!!!!






Comments:

1.) [+79][-6] At first, Rosé didn't catch my attention, but now I find her the prettiest, the more I look at her ㅋ She's got this graceful, "antique" aura.

2.) [+65][-7] Rosé is daebak in person...the camera doesn't do her justice

3.) [+64][-1] She hit another peak at the 'SMA'.  I became a stan after watching her on last year's 'SMA'.  She was so pretty and did so well on stage ㅠ

4.) [+19][-1] Blackpink has no visual holes.  They're all so pretty and luxurious looking.  It's really daebak

5.) [+14][-1] She kind of feels like Baek Ye Rin!  I like them both so much because of their vocals

6.) [+13][-0] Everyone in Blackpink are slender, pretty and talented.  Since Jennie likes black and Rosé likes baby pink, their group became 'Blackpink'

7.) [+13][-0] Rosé is pretty but I like her so much because she sings well

8.) [+12][-0] Blackpink can seriously wear anything and make it look good ㅋㅋ She's not even wearing heels with that one piece and yet her limbs still look long and pretty

9.) [+12][-0] She's so charmingly pretty that I end up staring at her as if I'm in a trance

10.) [+9][-0] RoJennie had really good styling that day.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.