ROSÉ IN PANN AREA 17.09.29

Title: The more I look at Rosé...

Source: Pann

Date posted: September 29, 2017


Hasn't Blackpink's Rosé become even more pretty over time?  Jisoo's (she's pretty either way) facial features are pronounced so her aura changes, depending on the makeup.  Jennie has charming visuals, so that in itself gives off a cool aura.  Lisa is a foreigner but she's also that that "foreign" look to her as well.  And Rosé has a slender facial structure, so her visuals really catch your attention from far away (she's pretty up close as well).  Her slender face makes her stand out, as well as do her unique facial features.  She doesn't have big eyes but they're attractive looking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Who's your bias in Blackpink...




Ending with Blackpink





Comments:

1.) [+42][-30] For me, Jennie

2.) [+40][-7] She's like YG's Baek Yerin

3.) [+30][-2] Ppeu Ppeu (***Lisa's nickname***) was my bias when they debuted and then I started shifting towards Rosé and now Jennie...but even if I say she's my bias, it's only like a difference of 1%; I can't adamantly say "___ is my bias!!" because I like them all ㅠㅠ

4.) [+18][-0] She's like a mix between a "dog-like" and "cat-like" look

5.) [+17][-1] Jisoo is so pretty

6.) [+15][-3] My bias is Chu...but I can't help but laugh when I look at her face, because I know her personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7.) [+15][-0] Jennie was my bias when they first came out and then it changed to Rosé during 'PWF' promotions!

8.) [+13][-0] No matter what anyone says, Lisa for me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ When everyone was talking about RoJennie, Lisa consistently remained my bias ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I became a stan because her dancing was on point for 'BBHMM' dance practice and then I fell for her again during 'PWF' because of her part and they way she danced looked cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9.) [+12][-0] This fan taken photo...her aura is no joke

10.) [+12][-0] My bias is Jisoo!!!  Her personality is so cute, she's kind and pretty ㅎ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.