BLACKPINK BOOMBAYAH


Title: Wow...Blackpink daebak....;

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 27, 2017


Aren't they rookies that have been around less than a year.??.....
But it looks like 'Boombayah' will hit a million views soon...
It's not even their title track, but it's probably popular because of the dance and performance aspect..!
When I first saw the dance, I was like 'Huh?' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it really grows on you
I keep watching their performances because their outfits are pretty and their dancing is great..!!
I hope they'll have a comeback soon so I can see their stages and pretty outfits again...
To think I'd become interested in a female idol group....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


+It seems that 'Boombayah' and 'Whistle' were double title tracks!  Sorry ㅜ


A picture that I just had to save






Comments:

1.) [+88][-5] Honestly, these past few years, there haven't been that many girl groups that have debuted with as much 'bang' as they have.  They have the skills and charm and YG usually releases good tracks.  As long as YG doesn't fck things up, they'll go far.

2.) [+73][-1] Praying that YG continues to promote them at least this much......

3.) [+39][-2] *a comment correcting the way to phrase 1 million*

4.) [+25][-3] I feel like they'll blow up...they have the skills and visuals to support it

5.) [+25][-0] I knew they did well on YT but that's pretty awesome.  It's not just because they're rookies but their popularity is right after Twice and BTS...amazing

6.) [+23][-0] They don't lack in talent, visuals and charms


7.) [+18][-1] CEO YG, do your job right...

8.) [+14][-1] It's been 6 months, right?

9.) [+11][-0] I really like this concept ㅠ YG just needs to do well

10.) [+11][-1] Lisa ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.