(UPDATE) AN IDOL SHOWING THE PROPER WAY TO FANBOY


Title: Jonghyun and Zico's reactions to Blackpink

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 14, 2017


+)))))))))))
Hul, it's fascinating to see my thread get so many replies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't catch it, but apparently the first time Jonghyun said "pretty pretty" when Jennie came on screen was because Zico had said it first....my heart breaks a little, but it's fine...I thought you (**Zixo**) were being chic while enjoying the beat but it's fine...I'm ok because I'm also going to stan Blackpink.  After this clip, I watched their performance and now I'm continuously watching their older stages.  They're pretty so I can understand



I'm a multi stan, and while searching for Zico's performance, his reaction clip popped up so I decided to take a look
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was hilarious so I'm making this thread; the performers are Blackpink
I definitely clicked to watch Zico, but my eyes kept wandering to someone else ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a scene stealer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


It's CN Blue's Jonghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


He was enjoying himself as soon as 'Whistle' came on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


And then when Jennie appeared on the screen, he said, "She's pretty, she's pretty" to Zico ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He didn't even pay attention to the fans filming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So carefree


At this point


He was silently grooving to the beat and then.....


Jennie's began her rapping and he was overflowing with swag ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course he would steal my attention ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Enjoying the beat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Then silently grooving along...


just to get excited again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Conversing with Zico as well as enjoying the performance....and Zico grooving along was so cute


He even tries to sing along


His expression seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't even watch Zico ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Sometimes he has a serious look



But then it quickly returns ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ explosion of excitement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


And then when Jisoo pops up on the screen, he goes "Oh pretty pretty pretty" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When the seating area is this exposed, don't they avoid saying such things ㅋㅋㅋ He's just fckng excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


When Jisoo sings the first verse


he's seemingly quietly enjoying the beat



then Lisa's rap starts and he's fckng hyped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Then when Jennie sings "on and on and on", he follows the wave choreo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Then he goes back to silently enjoying the beat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



And then during Jennie's part, he goes "wow" and then, I'm not sure if he's singing along or if he's saying that she's pretty, but he goes "So ______" and then


the swag king returns ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


And then he finishes with applauding with a calm smile


I was trying to watch Zico, but Jonghyun was a scene stealer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ full of energy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because he looks cold, I thought he'd be chic and all that, but an absolute scene stealer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

For anyone who'd like to watch, here's the link









Comments:

1.) [+59][-5] I saw them in person at GDA and I was speechless.  Especially Jennie and Lisa - they're pretty and I was surprised at how fckng tiny their faces were

2.) [+55][-8] Pretty...

3.) [+46][-1] I watched the clip and he definitely says they're pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He even goes "I like it I like it" in the middle.  When the seating area is that exposed, they're cautious of the cameras but he's just too excited ㅋㅋㅋ

4.) [+44][-0] Seriously, everyone says they have a sophisticated look and that suits them...styling is good as well

5.) [+31][-0] "Sechskies sunbaenim are 20 years old and we're 5 months"

6.) [+31][-2] Blackpink really needs to blow up more...they're all talented and of all the girl groups, I like Blackpink and GFriend the most

7.) [+26][-0] Jisoo is seriously crazy....so fckng pretty

8.) [+26][-1] Jisoo's like clean sort of beauty.  As for Jennie, rather than the standard beauty, she's more of a stan attractor ㅠ When that actor said he wanted to take a picture with Blackpink ㅠㅠ I'm glad they're receiving love ㅠ

9.) [+25][-0] The members' visuals were dope at GDA...

10.) [+21][-1] Jennie's fckng pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜ How is she human ㅜㅜ When she smiles, she makes you want to stan ㅜㅜㅜ And how is her face that small ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

11.) [+20][-0] So Zico's the one that said "Oh pretty" first.  The girls are pretty but my heart breaks..

12.) [+18][-0] I want to see them performing 'Boombayah' as well ㅠㅠㅠ I hope they'll perform it at Seoul Gayo Daejun or Gaon Awards ㅠㅠ

13.) [+17][-1] They're all like wealthy princesses.  They look so sophisticated

14.) [+17][-0] Jisoo ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

15.) [+16][-0] When they went on Running Man, they seemed to be impressed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just how pretty are they that the members. who see celebrities everyday, would react that way ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Saying things like "Their faces are small" or "YG's finally getting into looks" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Even Kim Jong Kook, who doesn't really compliment looks, said they were pretty and Haha said that Jisoo had a city-like visual ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pretty

16.) [+16][-1] Everyone's pretty but lately, I've been stanning Lisa

17.) [+15][-0] Everyone, the important thing here is that Zico is the one who said that they were pretty first ㅜㅜㅜ My heart's fluttering

18.) [+15][-0] That's right, our kids are the prettiest ㅠㅠㅠ

19.) [+15][-0] Seriously, Lisa's like a barbie doll

20.) [+15][-1] Dear world, look at how adorable our Blackpink kids are ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.