D-7 BLACKPINK's new title song "Playing with fire revealing their first teaser intense+sexy


Tittle: D-7 BLACKPINK's new title song "Playing with fire revealing their first teaser intense+sexy"

Source:  Naver

Date posted: October 2016

cr. isndini









[-14, 0] "Playing with fire" daebak. 

[+8, 0] ballad song? daebak!!! I want to hear Rose's voice. 

[+8, 0] wow I'm completely anticipating it. 

[+6,0] BLACKPINK finally came out. 

[+4, 0] let's love BEULPINK!!! I've been waiting for them. For this comeback please participate in reality show, we can't waste these pretty girls just like that. 

[+5, 0] But the title is english? I hope it will be less auto tune.

[+3,0] It looks like a ballad song. It'll be good to hear it in
fall season.

[+2, 0] Wow I didn't expect it to be ballad. I really want to hear it. 
I will be anticipating "Playing with Fire"'s dance move. 

[+1, 0] I'll be anticipating of Playing with fire dance. 

Daebak !! BLACKPINK go! Go! 

[+2, 0 ] If it's ballad I really want to hear the lyrics  like the one 소절 produced. It'll be a great song for fall season. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.