BLACKPINK profile photos that were published just now



Article:  BLACKPINK profile photos that were published just now

Source: Instiz

Date posted: June 2016
















- their name..

- aa everyone is pretty, really ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ jisooyah ㅠㅠㅜ

- 4members....!

- heolll, girl crush!

- heoll so its 4 people not as PinkPunk but BlackPinkㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- blackpink has a fierce aura like 2ne1 while being innocent and having similar skills like bigbang..girl groups nowadays have too much member I feel dizzy, so it's nice having 4 members

- huyuuuㅠㅠㅠㅠ they are amazing

- indeed YG, different from the concept and from others

- wahhh I expect more from these 4 girls

- wahhh girlcrushㅠㅠㅠ indeed from YGㅠㅠ goddess level visuals

-kinda YG's vibe kekekeke

- Ohhh I like it when there aren't too many members... Somehow so pretty and it seems like they're girls whose aura shouldn't be taken lightly... Pretty

- I found the group I'll have an obsession with

- why do I feel they will sell a black and white version when they'll debut?

- prettyyy

- real girl crushhh!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.