JISOO IN PANN AREA 17.06.30

Title: Blackpink Jisoo dyed her hair??!?!?!?!

Source: Pann

Date posted: June 30, 2017


Look at how shiny it looks~~~
When did she go purple~?

It suits her well @_@
With purple hair, her visuals stands out more and she's just goddess-like

It reminds me of when Irene went purple
They both match it so well

Because of her white skin, she'll match any color hair
There probably won't be a color that doesn't look good on her

Are you advertising the brand???
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's like a hamster dyed purple ㅠ
It gives her a more mysterious and alluring aura..this is the best decision yet

She's like a goddess who came down to visit us humans
Stop flipping your hair...my heart hurts

Her bubbly personality is a twist to her goddess like visual and it makes me swoon ㅠ





Comments:

1.) [+48][-2] I was thinking "pretty" while scrolling down, but the last gif with Lisa(?) Her proportions are no joke...watched it 3 times because I was surprised

2.) [+33][-1] She's seriously so pretty

3.) [+32][-1] The gif with her flipping her hair is so pretty

4.) [+16][-0] Wow I can see SES Eugene, Moon Chae Won and Irene in her

5.) [+14][-0] She's pretty, has a good personality and I like how she's unexpectedly goofy

6.) [+12][-0] So pretty

7.) [+12][-0] She's so pretty

8.) [+11][-0] I can see Irene and Dara in her

9.) [+11][-0] So pretty, like her more because she's a natural beauty...even more because she's sweet and even more because she's goofy

10.) [+10][-0] Her eyes and mouth are pretty when she smiles...she's pretty but her smiling face keeps me staring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.