BLACKPINK x BTS


Title: Blackpink and BTS give off similar vibes

Source: Pann

Date posted: February 10, 2017


This is not an attempt to try and ship them
Both rap well, have nice vocal colors and their choreographies are amazing
The styling for both BTS's "Blood, Sweat, Tears" and Blackpink's "Playing with Fire" feels luxurious and they seem sort of similar
The conclusion is that BTS and Blackpink are styles that I really like


+) This is the first time my thread has been ranked...this honor goes to Lisa





Comments:

1.) [+228][-12] Seeing as how their YT views are pretty amazing, they must have something in common that works with the international fan base.  Not just their concept but their performances, skills, etc.

2.) [+205][-19] They seem to like Blackpink overseas, saying that they're the female BTS

3.) [+194][-14] I think their concept gives off similar vibes.  There's a luxurious yet powerful aura...they're sexy as well

4.) [+57][-1] They both perform really well

5.) [+49][-1] Have you listened to "Playing with Fire"+"Blood, Sweat, Tears" remix...it's seriously good

6.) [+43][-1] I'm a Blink but I follow a lot of Bigbang and BTS as well...the three things they have in common are, they sing live well, their stage performances are good and their styles are great ㅠㅠ  It's seriously fun watching their performances.  I hope BTS's new song does well, as well

7.) [+41][-8] Human Guccis ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8.) [+37][-10] Doesn't Jin and Jisoo seem sort of similar??

9.) [+36][-1] Both groups are on fire

10.) [+31][-1] I'm a Blackpink fan and I've always felt the same way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems that BTS is making a comeback...I hope they do well~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.