+ANOTHER BLACKVELVET STAN


Title: Seriously, Red Velvet and Blackpink ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Source: Pann

Date posted: February 8, 2017


+I got rid of the swears because you guys told me to.  I only swore because I didn't know how else to express my feelings after I saw a Blackpink thread on 'pann talk'
ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sorry if I offended you ㅠㅠㅠ
And I honestly made this thread for the purpose of getting more RV and BP pictures.  I wrote how I felt about the groups, but more pictures was what I really wanted

---------------

I'm was never a female idol stan, and up until recently, I didn't understand them.  "Why would I stan females if I'm a girl myself?"...that's how I had felt.  But lately Red Velvet (especially Joy and Yeri),,,,,and Blackpink (I like them all so much I can't pick a bias)....fck I feel like I've become a female idol stan and it's driving me crazy, seriously.  On that note, please share some gifs/pics ㅠㅠㅠ I think I've really become a female idol stan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please share a lot of pretty photos so that I can use it for wallpaper ㅠㅠ

Fck, they're so pretty and I want to marry them and they're so lovable.  For a girl to feel this way....it's normal, right....?

Seriously, Joy is so damn pretty, fck.....





Comments:

1.) [+168][-30] Hands up for Blackpink

2.) [+143][-32] Seriously, Blackpink's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ Stan!!!!

3.) [+133][-33] .

4.) [+84][-23] Hands up for Red Velvet

5.) [+71][-4] Adorable ChuChaeng

6.) [+68][-4] Chu

7.) [+61][-4] Our Blackpink looks luxurious ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8.) [+59][-6] Human Gucci Jennie.jpg

9.) [+57][-5] Princesses from a frozen kingdom

10.) [+55][-5] Look at the unnie line visuals ㅠㅠㅠ

11.) [+54][-5] There's no visual hole...Blackpink's so pretty ㅠ

12.) [+43][-4] Jichu and Dalgom

13.) [+35][-6] Jendeuk ㅠㅠ Our princesses

14.) [+35][-4] I'm not a fan, so I didn't have any gifs, but I saw this one of Jisoo and she looks so pretty so I saved it

15.) [+34][-3] A gif of my favorite puppies playing around

16.) [+33][-6] I'm thinking about becoming a Blackpink stan

17.) [+33][-5] Stan ㅠㅠ

18.) [+32][-4] Jichu looking excited after getting a 'Rookie cookie'

19.) [+31][-11] Kim Yerim's so pretty ㅠㅠ

20.) [+31][-4] You're welcome to stan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.