ROSÈ IN INSTIZ AREA 17.07.01

Title: Blackpink Rosé who doesn't like rose pasta.jpg

Source: Instiz

Date posted: July 1, 2017


Q: What's your favorite nickname out of all the ones fans use?

"Pasta, since I'm Rose pasta.  Right?"

(*serious* *somber*)
"But, to be honest..."

"It might come as a disappoint to many but.."

"Sorry, I don't like rose pasta"

(*members making their own dramatic bgm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ*)

"Oh no..."

"So if we ever get the chance to dine with fans..."

"I'll watch the fans eat rose pasta while I eat arrabiata"


She's so serious by herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Comments:

1 - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute

2 - I really like how there's such a big gap between her here and when she sings ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute ㅠㅠ

3 - Jennie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4 - Did she live abroad?  Her reactions  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5 - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's even cuter how serious she is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6 - Chaeyoung, I love you

7 - Arabiata ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8 - I keep looking at Rosé lately...she's so pretty

9 - Rose pasta ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10 - Rosé is so cute I could die ㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11 - Why is she so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12 - So pretty...

13 - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Rosé ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like rose pasta ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll eat it for you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14 - Watch the clip ㅠㅠ She's so cute ㅠㅠㅠ

15 - You can tell how sweet she is just by looking at her

16 - I watched it and it stopped my heart like 89578501515391 times

17 - She's so much prettier with darker hair ㅠㅠ

18 - Rosé is so cute...seriously I'm not even a fan but I find her so cute...this is a first...she's seriously so cute

19 - Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20 - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ RoChaeng ㅠ I can buy you lots of arrabiata ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.