WHICH ONES DO YOU LIKE?

Title: The light stick that fans have designed (Blackpink)

Source: Pann

Date posted: February 6, 2018



There's been a few threads made on Pann before, so I'm sure that some people will know that, it's been over a year and Blackpink has yet to get their official light stick so fans made a temporary 'Trevi' light stick




(***I just saw that someone had written that they waved the 'Trevi' light stick at the Daejun Festival because they didn't have an official light stick.
I hope that an official light stick will be released soon.
When it does, let's cheer them on with that.
That should help make it easier to find our fellow Blinks, right?***)


The members know and appreciate the 'Trevi' light stick, but they all wish for an official one to get released.
Below are some designs that Blinks have made








Black and pink designs to match the group's name!
I really hope YG doesn't do something strange and makes it just as pretty as the ones designed

I personally like the gun and hammer shaped light sticks, but other Blinks have been worried that it may be mistaken as a weapon...that we could be mistaken as a bunch of terrorists at some foreign kpop concert ㅠ

Which ones are your favorites?





Comments:

1.) [+178][-14] I'm a fan of another group, but the gun shaped one looks cool.  It matches the girl crush feel

2.) [+148][-29] The one with the crown and diamond inside looks really pretty

3.) [+122][-4] The gun shaped one is daebak.  If it came out like that, I'm not a fan, but I'd buy it anyways

4.) [+69][-0] I'm an uncle fan and I tried making one myself.  (***He goes on to explain the design, but honestly, I don't understand what he's trying to say***)

5) [+37][-6] This seems to be the most "safe" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks exactly like a fan light stick

6.) [+29][-1] This one is really pretty!  The first one is pretty as well, but I think this one is more pretty!

7.) [+22][-0] I don't mean this in a negative way, but aren't the gun and hammer shaped ones sort of funny?  It's as if it were directed towards YG or something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8.) [+21][-0] Am I the only one that finds this pretty?  All the comments are talking about the gun shaped one

9.) [+20][-0] The gun shaped one is pretty unique that there wouldn't be an issue with clashing with another group's design and it fits well with Blackpink's image

10.) [+19][-0] The siren one is really pretty.  The other ones are pretty as well, but they don't seem to match Blackpink's image.  I think the siren one would be perfect

11.) [+17][-0] I don't know why, but I like the siren one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12.) [+14][-0] No, the fan light stick needs to be the gun shaped one...it's so cool...for example, these..

13.) [+13][-3] This one is pretty.  Can't you just push for this one?  It's pretty...

14.) [+12][-0] The gun shaped one looks cool, but I can understand OP's concern.  It might become an issue if they see a gun being waved on screen - especially since, unlike Korea, foreign countries have a lot of incidents involving guns.  As for the first one, with the exception of the heart, I like it.  The heart is pretty though

15.) [+11][-0] The cube shaped one is pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.