JENNIE IN INSTIZ AREA 18.01.29

Title: Jennie's scenes that took my breathe away gif

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 30, 2018


I thought a commercial came on while I was watching 'BP House'...
It really took my breathe away


She could go ahead and just film a camera CF
She's so pretty and has such an aura...even the wind is helping her


Can't even tell if this is for a reality show or a still cut from a CF...
Her life is a pictorial


I had skipped watching it, thinking it might be boring.  But after watching bits and pieces, it's fun to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're so pretty in every scene


Jennie is my bias
and I fell for her even more while watching this @__@


I hope a lot of companies watch 'BP House' and the girls get more love calls for CFs...every moment feels like a commercial


This is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm looking forward to what kind of scenes will be ready for me next 






Comments:

1.) [+45][-4] I saw this thumbnail on YT and clicked on it as if I was in a trance

2.) [+37][-6] She's so pretty

3.) [+30][-2] 'So Hot' matched her so well.  "I'm so pretty~"

4.) [+17][-2] She's so cute when she smiles ㅠㅠㅠ  The change in temperature is amazing

5.) [+9][-1] Queen Jennie ㅠ

6.) [+8][-3] Crazy...she's so pretty

7.) [+7][-2] Jennie is so cute

8.) [+7][-0] Jennie is really charming

9.) [+6][-0] Not only is she pretty but she's charming as well...once she catches your attention, you can only focus on her ㅠㅠ

10.) [+6][-0] I don't really know a lot of the idols lately but she already "feels" like a Jennie...like it's only right that her name is Jennie...?  What am I even trying to say.. ㅋ Anyways, the name "Jennie" really suits her




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Title: Jennie's scene in 'BP House' that made me speechless.gif

Source: Instiz

Date posted: January 29 2018




Because she looked so pretty



Comments:

- She's so charismatic on stage but looking at her here, she gives off a totally new vibe

- She looks sort of like Kim Tae Hee here

- Really pretty ㅠㅠ

- A visual that's solid, even against that wind...so pretty

- She's got such an aura...perfection

- Feels like the making of a photoshoot

- Looks like some kind of CF

- She looks like princess ㅠ

- Jennie is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- *cries* I always cry tears of appreciation because of their visuals, whenever I watch 'BP House' ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jennie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my heart hearts every time I look at her ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm always awestruck by their visuals and figures whenever I watch 'BP House'

- Wow...so pretty...I'm at a loss for words...

- Feels like a camera CF

- Jennie is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Everyone in Blackpink is so pretty

- Every moment in 'BP House' is like a photoshoot

- I thought it was a gif from a CF, but it was from their reality show? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ *shocked*

- Her facial features are put together so well.  How can she be so pretty...Jennie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Even their reality show feels luxurious

- Wow, her visual.  Filming a CF, even just like that, would be daebak ㅠㅠㅠ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.