BLACKPINK IN PANN AREA 18.01.27

Title: Blackpink must also realize that they've got nice bodies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 27, 2018


I sometimes watch 'BP House' and Rosé(?) often wears crop tops while Jennie and Lisa wear clothes that show off their shoulder and collar bone line ㅋㅋㅋ
Only Jisoo covers herself completely
They must be confident because they know their bodies are nice ㅋㅋㅋ




+) I'm a non fan who just wanted to compliment Blackpink's bodies - no hidden meanings.  If anyone felt uncomfortable, I'm sorry ㅎㅎ





Comments:

1.) [+81][-0] It'd be weirder for them not to be aware of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd do the same if it were me

2.) [+59][-0] I feel like they also wear clothes that match with the group's image

3.) [+57][-0] Yeah, they often wear crop tops and off shoulder outfits ㅠㅠㅠ  Watching 'BP House' makes me want to work out so that I could wear clothes like that as well ㅠㅠ jealous ㅠㅠㅠ

4.) [+38][-1] There's no way they wouldn't know, considering how many mirrors are in their practice rooms

5.) [+20][-6] I wonder why Jisoo doesn't wear crop tops.  Everyone's bodies are nicely toned and I personally feel that Jisoo has nice hips

6.) [+19][-0] I don't think that Jisoo likes revealing skin all that much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has a slender and pretty body, but whenever you watch the dance practices, she's all covered up...so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7.) [+16][-0] With the exception of Jisoo, they wear a lot of crop tops!!

8.) [+13][-0] Everyone in Blackpink have long limbs and slender bodies

9.) [+12][-0] Blink's princesses

10.) [+11][-0] If I were pretty and had a nice figure, I'd also wear off shoulder outfits and crop tops

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.