ROSÉ IN PANN AREA 17.11.21

Title: Blackpink Rosé, "I respect our fans", displays her personality

Source: Pann

Date posted: November 21, 2017


Blackpink Rosé had her first solo photoshoot




(***Translations can be found here***) 

I've seen a few clips and you seem to be very sweet towards the fans and on stages, you try to wave to the fans that are far away.  Even while returning home after schedules are completed, your expression is still bright.
Blinks refers to our fans.  I think I subconsciously act like that towards our fans because they aren't just 'Blinks' but people as well because they're kindred spirits.  They probably all have things they'd like to share with us as well.  When reading their long handwritten letters, we see that there are part timers, college students or office workers.  Different people from different places coming together because they share one heart; this is something I'm extremely grateful for.  I think it's amazing to be able to cheer on and like another like that.  Their love seems stronger than the passion I had for music as a trainee and for that, I'm thankful.  [Our fans] seem to be full of love, seeing as how they're able to love others and I respect that.

You can tell how much she loves the fans just by the interview
There are even comments from fans, stating that they teared up while reading the interview ㅋㅋㅋ
Not only does she have a nice body, can sing/dance and have a nice vocal color but her personality is good as well
Rosé is perfection






Comments:

1.) [+29][-0] I hope that she has more photoshoots and more comebacks

2.) [+25][-0] She's sweet and has a good personality

3.) [+18][-0] Rosé has such a pretty heart ㅠ I hope they come back soon

4.) [+8][-0] Blackpink are good at interacting with their fans and their on stage/off stage gap is amazing but I'm pissed off that their company doesn't understand the fans and doesn't seem to understand how to work an idol market ㅋ

5.) [+8][-0] Seriously so sweet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  And talented as well; she's the best

6.) [+7][-0] To think Park Chaeyoung's thread ranked on Pann ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And a positive thread at that ㅠㅠㅠ Thanks OP ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7.) [+6][-0] I really like Rosé ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8.) [+4][-0] I can verify that I'm a fan of another group, and I don't know if it's because I've recently been through a lot as a stan, but I cried while reading this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The tears keep coming ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She's so amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9.) [+4][-0] It's my first time falling so deep for a female idol~~~~~ I like her so much~~!!!!

10.) [+4][-0] Rosé is so lovable when she speaks.  You can tell she puts a lot of thought behind everything she says


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.