JENNIE IN PANN AREA 17.11.07

Title: One of Jennie's instagram photos...

Source: Pann

Date posted: November 7, 2017


One of the photos uploaded on Blackpink's official instagram a couple days ago, has become a hot topic across different community boards

 Do you know why~?  It's because her shoulders look amazing
She's already famous for having pretty shoulder lines, but it can't be helped, being amazed every time you see it

Girls can't help be envious of these kinds of shoulder lines
because it really makes the clothing fit look better (seriously)

Even from behind, you can tell she's got straight shoulders
I'm sure exercising helps, but this kind of thing, you just need to be born with it

Her type of shoulders would looks really pretty in tank tops for the summer and knitted sweaters in the winter.
I'm so jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And I don't even need to go into detail on how well she pulls off the "off shoulder" look!!!
Aura and visuals are a given, but I'm most envious of her shoulders

If I could buy her shoulders, I would
It looks completely flawless

So pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It must be nice being Jennie; wearing clothes would be fun





Comments:

1.) [+72][-4] Jennie was seriously born to be a celebrity; her charmingly beautiful visuals, beautifully toned body, a height that isn't short, good proportions plus her dancing, rapping, singing skills.  She's just overflowing with charms and she knows how to have fun on stage

2.) [+55][-3] Seriously, it's no lie that Jennie feels luxurious.  I understand why she's called the "human Gucci"

3.) [+49][-8] Crazy...she seriously looks elegant;;;;she's like a living designer brand ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.) [+14][-2] I have those kinds of shoulders as well but if I gain weight, I'll look like a weight lifter ㅠ You really have to maintain it well ㅠ And it's so difficult trying to lose arm fat ㅠㅠ

5.) [+11][-0] You can't get that kind of visual through plastic surgery.  Rather than a blatant beauty, she's got this unique beauty ㅋㅋ  It must be nice, being so perfect...I feel like she's got the potential to be big like GD, seriously

6.) [+11][-0] Jendeuk is amazing

7.) [+10][-1] She seriously looks like Son Naeun

8.) [+8][-2] She's so pretty, seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9.) [+8][-1] Wow, it's my first time seeing an idol with pretty shoulder lines; seriously so pretty

10.) [+8][-2] Her shoulder lines really stand out.  Of all the female idols I've seen, hers is the best


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.