CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR....

Title: To think that a group like this could come from YG

Source: Pann

Date posted: July 21, 2017


Not sure about the other labels, but it's the first time seeing such a cute group from YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're rookies yet well adapted to the ways of the variety shows

At first, they appear to be chic, aloof, classy and cold but the charms of them four are no joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they have so much aegyo ㅋㅋㅋ

What kind of girl group tries to remove the mic like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like an expression that you'd see in 'to the death' matches ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

*cries*...!  Jennie shooting the heart was so cute and pretty, it made my heart stop
How did such cute beings come to be

She nonchalantly shows the fans her cringing at her own aegyo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So relatable  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lisa seems to be the most shy in front of fan cameras

There's no need to rip your hair out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They have unexpectedly clumsy charms as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know that they'd be like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

YG needs to hurry up and send them on variety shows
This is my wish...!!!!!





Comments:

1.) [+59][-17] I'm I the only one who keeps looking at Rosé more than Jennie?  Rosé has that charm that really pulls you in

2.) [+41][-0] At first, Jisoo's visuals was the thing that stood out the most, but as time went by, Jennie's visuals caught my attention, Rosé's ability to sing/dance well, her visuals and nice long limbs caught my attention and Lisa's doll-like visuals/proportions is so....I really like how they have such different charms and that it's easy to differentiate them because of this!!!

3.) [+26][-0] I've become a female idol stan for the first time....once you're in, there's no escape

4.) [+13][-0] The first gif seriously pulls you in...I can't look away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5.) [+9][-0] Whether it's their skills, visuals, figures or personalities, there's really nothing you can hate them on.  YG seems to have put in a lot of effort in making this group.  Blackpink is just crazy lately ㅠㅠ

6.) [+7][-0] I like them so much I don't know what to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like Blackpink

7.) [+6][-0] They seem like perfect celebrities, but their personalities are so cute, I like that a lot.  They're talented and have nice visuals...everything is just perfect

8.) [+6][-0] I'm a Sone and Blackpink is really charming.  They just naturally attract my gaze and there are a lot of gifs that I've saved ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Plus, they have good songs

9.) [+6][-0] Please give us a proper reality show ㅠㅠㅠ The fandom is relatively weak, so I'd like them to gain more fans from a reality show and strengthen the fandom.  I feel like you need a strong fan base and not just public appeal.  I want everyone to know about these cuties ㅠㅠ

10.) [+6][-1] I've been keeping up with all their clips lately and ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like everything ㅠㅠㅠ Rosé is so nice.  When someone speaks, she responds sweetly and she's very well mannered.  Personality-wise, Rosé seems to be a bit of a 'tough girl' style.  At first glance, Jennie seems like she'd be really chic and cold but that's not the case.  She has a lot of aegyo, is a bit 4-D and seems to be in charge of taking care of the members (Jisoo is the oldest but because she's a bit clumsy, Jennie feels like the oldest...feels very dependable).  Jisoo is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's not extremely 4-D, but she's not normal either ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's very optimistic and clumsy.  It was so cute when she tried balancing the water bottle on her shoulder and tried to pretend like nothing happened as soon as the camera caught her ㅠㅠㅠㅠ And she seems to get teased the most by Lisa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because of her big reactions, I think it'd be fun to tease her.  When Lisa raps, she sounds "adult-like" but when she speaks normally, she's like a child and seems to become shy easily ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But because she's really playful, the members say she's like a younger brother ㅋㅋㅋㅋ not a "younger sister" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And she's really good at Korean.  Lalisa Manabon from Thailand, who likes 'Fight for my way' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're almost a full Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.