BLACKPINK TO APPEAR ON 'PARTY PEOPLE'

Title: [Exclusive] Blackpink, set to recrod 'Park Jin Young Party People' on the 31st...YG x JYP collab

Source: Naver

Date posted: July 22, 2017





Comments: 

1.) [+207][-7] YG seems to be stanning Blackpink lately.  He followed them to Japan and has been promoting them more...But YG, next time, send them out on things earlier...it's been a while since they've made their comeback, but you're only starting to get things rolling now ㅋㅋㅋ

2.) [+189][-3] I sort of expected it ㅋㅋㅋ  GD was also listed as a potential guest ㅋㅋㅋ  JYP seems to just do whatever he wants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He doesn't about the company and just invites who he wants to invite and then enjoys the music ㅋㅋㅋ He really seems to have fun while doing what he wants to do..I'm jealous...

3.) [+170][-6] Daebak...that's crazy

4.) [+166][-6] I like how we're able to see a lot of Blackpink lately

5.) [+140][-5] They're making more appearances, now that they've prolonged the promotion cycle ㅋㅋ

6.) [+58][-2] I don't care which program it is, but I'd like to see them make more appearances.  I'm so happy and grateful for the appearances they've had so far

7.) [+52][-2] Wow, really looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure they'll show their talents and charms ㅋㅋㅋ Jennie's cute charisma!!!!

8.) [+47][-1] I like how there's a lot more material for the fans, but it's still too little ㅋㅋㅋ Hopefully for their next comeback, they schedule more appearances prior and then guest a lot more on shows while promoting

9.) [+53][-4] Wow...fans have been getting a lot of material lately ㅠㅠㅠ

10.) [+44][-1] Blackpink is guesting!!!!  SBS is definitely a well to do broadcasting company and I believe that this program will be good


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.