LISA IN PANN AREA 17.02.11


Title: Blackpink Lisa's shocking body

Source: Pann

Date posted: February 2, 2017


This thread was made to compliment Lisa, so haters fck off hit the backspace please...

This is a picture from when she went to Thailand, and I was shocked after seeing it on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her calves and thighs are really slender, long and pretty...

The size of her thighs...

Her "11" abs during SBS Gayo Daejun

It's more prominent in a black and white shot

All of Blackpink have nice bodies but Lisa's body seems the most toned

And finally, Lisa, acknowledging her own lengthy figure ㅋㅋㅋ
[**In Blackpink, I'm the best at ( lengthy figure)
     In Blackpink, I'm in charge of (lengthy figure)**]


+) Hul my thread made it in the rankings...this honor goes to ppeu-ppeu [**Lisa's nickname derived from her full name, Pranpriya....they use '쁘' for "P", which sounds like "ppeu/bbeu"**]






Comments:

1.) [+143][-38] When I saw Lisa, she looked more Russian(??) than Thai...she has a more Western vibe...is it just me...she doesn't seem at all Thai to me

2.) [+77][-3] Lisa's gap is amazing.  On stage, she's a total girl crush but in front of fans, she seems a bit more shy and gives finger hearts...so cute...

3.) [+69][-3] Lisa's slim and the size of her face + length of her legs are amazing...I'm not sure how tall she is, but she seems to have long legs for her height and a small face....so jealous ㅠ

4.) [+23][-1] Her figure is like this despite not having to undergo a diet...I think she's just naturally slim

5.) [+20][-0] I feel like Blackpink needs to gain some weight, especially Lisa and Rosé.  I'm always scared they might break something while dancing

6.) [+16][-1] Lisa ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8.) [+15][-2] Lisa's arms are also long, so when she waves her arms in choreographies 

9.) [+14][-0] All four Blackpink members are fckng beautiful

10.) [+13][-2] Fckng amazing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.