REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY.....?


Title: In the beginning, Blackpink...

Source: Pann

Date posted: January 22, 2017


When we first heard that the group would be called Blackpink,
Everyone, myself included, was shocked, saying things like "What's Blackpink...PinkPunk is better"
But I must've gotten used to it, because now it doesn't feel weird ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Agree?
I wonder, had they gone with Magnum or Baby Monster, if I would've been able to adapt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Concluding this with my most treasured gifs








Comments:

1.) [+59][-4] People cursed them a lot, saying they were copying APink ㅋㅋ Now, the name might be similar but their colors are the complete opposite

2.) [+44][-1] They were originally going to debut as 'PinkPunk'..they just changed it to Blackpink in the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3.) [+33][-1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People used to be like "Blackpink...?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.) [+21][-0] People used to be like "What's Blackpink...then are we supposed to call them 'Beul-pink'???" and now they're going "Beul-pink's crazy pretty, fckng gorgeous" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute, it makes me want to explode ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lisa

5.) [+21][-0] But, just like their name, they feel 'Blackpink' ㅋㅋㅋ

6.) [+16][-0] It fits them so well

7.) [+15][-0] I think PinkPunk is more outdated....kind of like "funky style~YEAH~"....

8.) [+14][-0] Blackpink suits them...it makes me think of a black "bling-y" object which suits their image...and feels modern

9.) [+13][0] There were also 'Baby Monster' and 'Magnum' as potential candidates ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jisoo said it reminded her of some kind of transformer ㅋㅋㅋ

10.) [+12][-0] Blackpink, SNSD, GFriend and BTS all sounded strange in the beginning, but we quickly go used to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.