BLACKPINK D-3 MV Teaser Film

Title: Blackpink, new song 'Playing With Fire' will be a tropical genre...a first attempt

Source: Naver

Date posted: October 29, 2016





Comments: 

1.) [+57][-2] Just hearing the melody and I already like it

2.) [+53][-2] Always looking forward to Blackpink!  Hwaiting!

3.) [+49][-2] There were three teaser films released today and I'm really looking forward to the songs.  How can I wait until the 1st.

4.) [+49][-2] Surprised at how hard YG is working after the teasers were released.  'Playing With Fire' melody was also a pleasant surprise ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Come quickly Novemberㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5.) [+48][-3] Just listening to the melody and it's already good..wow

6.) [+34][-2] Isn't the song really good?

7.) [+29][-2] They're going on Weekly Idol ㅋ Even if they make a mistake for the 'Random Dance' corner, I doubt Hyung Don will be able to catch it

8.) [+31][-3] The melody is daebak~~ My expectations are becoming greater ㅋㅋㅋ

9.) [+25][-1] Cheering you on Blackpink.  Let's walk the flower path~

10.) [+24][-1] I like it because it feels unique.  I was getting tired of the same sounding songs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.