D-5 BLACKPINK

Title: 'Comeback D-5' Blackpink, 'Playing With Fire' + 'STAY' double title track confirmed

Source: Naver

Date posted: October 27, 2016







Comments: 

1.) [+1002][-102] YG did a really good job making them a four member group

2.) [+789][-120] How are they all so pretty...looking forward to it

3.) [+588][-100] Jennie's so fckng pretty...so crazy

4.) [+519][-89] Hul...they're so pretty.  Really looking forward to the songs!!

5.) [+418][-81] YG, release a teaser clip too ㅠㅠ Their auras are amazing.  They're so pretty and lovable

6.) [+100][-25] Give us a legendary track like 'I Don't Care'

7.) [+77][-19] All four of them are so unreal.  They're so pretty and as a male fan, I'm happy

8.) [+36][-6] I feel like 'Stay' will show their vocal skills~ I want to listen to it soon!!

9.) [+42][-9] Daebak~!! Looking forward to it

10.) [+23][-3] In my opinion, Jennie is the top for girl groups

11.) [+43][-10] Their visuals are amazing...Jennie and Rose are pretty.  I wish their songs would come out quickly~  Hopefully more broadcast appearances this time ㅠㅠ

12.) [+28][-5] Blackpink hwaiting...

13.) [+25][-4] Jealous haters always rush over to Blackpink articles ㅎ It's not like I don't understand whatever inferiority complexes you may be feeling, but let's keep things to a moderation ^^

14.) [+21][-3] Wow, Jisoo's pretty but the more I see Jennie, the prettier I find her ㅠㅠㅠ She looks so charming...

15.) [+20][-3] They're pretty...do well

16.) [+25][-5] As a Twice fan, I hope both groups do well.  Let's ignore the antis

17.) [+85][-25] Looking forward to Blackpink!  I'm a fan of a different group, but I like how their songs sound classy.  It's not corny at all

18.) [+85][-25] Whether they appear on broadcasts or not, I'm looking forward to their songs.  I have the feeling it'll be good.  They feel fresh...unique but enjoyable

19.) [+67][-19] The vocal skill and physical appearance is great but their biggest flaw is the lack of TV appearances.  YG keeps the treasure all to himself ㅋㅋ Give them more schedules

20.) [+43][-11] If their new songs are as good as 'Whistle', they'd undoubtedly be a strong contender for Female Rookie of the Year 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.