JISOO IN PANN AREA 17.12.26

Title: Blackpink Jisoo, who looked really stuffy with bangs at 'Gayo Daejun'...

Source: Pann

Date posted: December 26, 2017


...is something I disagree with
Her visuals at 'Gayo Daejun' was just crazy


She used to be really pretty and doll-like...
and became more chic looking with bangs


Are her visuals for real?
Either way, it's all good because her face has got it covered


Her visuals are like ones you'd might see in a fantasy film
Seriously so pretty
I was really surprised when I saw her on stage


A real goddess
I feel like it's because she's Jisoo that she's able to pull of those bangs


She was really amazing on the red carpet as well
The styling and makeup were really amazing


She's so pretty...if a paparazzi shot is like this, I can't even imagine what she might look like in person
She keeps becoming more luxurious and modern looking


Her proportions are amazing
She really looked like a classy vampire on the red carpet






Comments:

1.) [+74][-0] It's fine to have bangs, but the fact that it isn't properly cut makes it look weird

2.) [+66][-3] How can you drag her for her looks.  She'd even be pretty bald

3.) [+48][-2] It's nice and all but why did they cut it like that...makes me upset ㅠ

4.) [+20][-2] I miss her without bangs too ㅠ  A change is style is good, so bangs look good on her in a different way

5.) [+14][-1] Jisoo is the best in anything

6.) [+12][-1] I used to think that Jisoo was pretty but not as charming as Jennie, but I was wrong...I was speechless when I saw her at 'Gayo Daejun'...my eyes kept going to her.  And I saved a lot of photos afterwards.  Jisoo, let's do well

7.) [+9][-0] Whether she has bangs or not, whether she has heavy make up or not, she's pretty

8.) [+6][-0] It would've been legendary if she had no bangs

9.) [+6][-0] But I think no bangs looks prettier.  Conclusion, Jisoo is pretty

10.) [+5][-0] She's so pretty.  Her small face stands out


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.