BLACKPINK x RED VELVET PART 2

Title: Red Velvet Joy "Had a meal with Blackpink...cried while talking with Rosé"..why?

Source: Instiz

Date posted: July 25, 2017



Red Velvet's Joy has gotten attention for mentioning Blackpink's Rosé.
Joy, along with the rest of Red Velvet, made a guest appearance on a KBS radio show, 'Lee Suji Gayo Plaza' that aired today (25th).
The members picked Joy as the one who is the most soft hearted.  Joy revealed, "We actually had a meal with the Blackpink members yesterday...I cried a lot while talking with Rosé".
She continued on to say, "We spoke about our mothers...it was the first time we got together and I ended up sobbing.  I was really touched at how attentive she was when I was talking."  She praised her saying, "She's a really warm person".
"We are still speaking formally with each other, but I feel it is the beginning of a good relationship...I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Rosé"



Comments:

- I really like this pairing...ㅠㅠㅠ

- Doong Doong, don't cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Our RoChaeng ㅠㅠ

- Don't cry Doong Doong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like this friendship and I hope they continue to have more interactions...

- I support this friendship

- I support this relationship between our pretty babies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Doong Doong ㅠㅠ

- Our Sooyoung is so soft hearted ㅠㅠ

- Doong Doong ㅠㅅㅠ I like Rosé ㅠㅠ

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I am completely in favor of this friendship ㅠㅠㅠ

- Doong Doong, don't cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And this is such a wonderful pairing

- It's cute how Joy is older than Rosé ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The unnie and her dongsaeng were sobbing together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wait, all 9 of them [*ate together*]?!?!?

- I support Red Velvet x Blackpink interactions

- Rosé seems really sweet...ㅠㅠ so nice to see their interactions

- It's so interesting to hear that they were able to grab a meal together...so they do meet in private like this

- I hope they become even closer!!

- I like this pairing so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our babies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Red Velvet and Blackpink...*pleased**pretty kid next to a pretty kid..*

- ㅠ Please have a collaboration

- I hope both groups become more close!!!!

- I hope they continue to be good friends ㅠㅠ I really like both of them

- Did they eat together after the Ulsan festival yesterday ㅠㅠ I support this relationship

- Rosé ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like Blackpink and Red Velvet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- An interaction between the rare girl groups with relatively fewer members ㅋㅋ So nice

- So nice to see...

-  Chaeng ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I really like this Red Velvet/Blackpink pairing

- I really like these two, so this interaction is so nice to see...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.