Blackpink member who received a positive feedback



Tittle: Blackpink member who received a positive feedback

Source: instiz

Date posted: August 2016









-Lisa received a great response too

-Pretty, her singing and rap skills are so good, I remember her before her debut

-Wah, the song is out! I'll listen to it

-SO pretty

-What is this, all four members are really pretty too though

-The song is also good, whistle is my type

-She sang well, and pretty, especially Jennie

-This person featured in GD's black!

-Wah, but that earrings look so heavy

-Really pretty and Rose's vocal color is really good

-Really really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Jennie....Unnie....

-Really pretty, multitalented and good at rapping

-Pretty

-Me too! I am gonna be a fan after seeing Jennie

-She finally debuted

-Nah, I am a fan of everyone there but.. why is Jennie looking the prettiest there?

-Jisoo-nim is pretty as well

-Once I saw her, "A girlcrush"

-Pretty, also her voice is really good

-Her voice is my type



0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.